Tuesday 27 March 2012

Translation of the Dialogue in the fragment of Gathutkaca - the Foremost Knight

Gathutkaca: 
 “Oh the air is so fragrant with the scents of you, all the fantastically beautiful look of diamond, ruby has melted into you. My darling Pergiwa, my wife, I am aware that you always support your husband, you know what is best for me”.


Pergiwa: 
“Yes darling, I am always ready to do anything for you”

Gathutkaca: 
 “I wish you to pray for me, I want to go to Amarta, to join my family there, to make the atmosphere/situation of that country and ours better, and the people of Amarta and Pringgadani could be more and more prosperous”.

Pergiwa: 
 “Yes my husband, you are always in my heart and I’ll always do anything as you wish.”

Gathutkaca is then leaving Pergiwa for Amarta State by flying swiftly. On his way Gathuckaca meets with Boma Narakasura of Trajutrisna.

Boma: 
 “My handsome brother Gatutkaca, why are you leaving for Amarta, what for ?”.

Gathutkaca: 
 “Brother Boma, you know that I want to join Amarta to support them in order to make the Amarta State be in a better condition and also assist in creating a better world order”.

Boma: 
“No brother, if you join them, the result will be bad”

Gathutkaca: 
“No brother, I am determined to join them and I am certain I can manage to achieve the welfare and happy life of the people”.

Boma: 
“No brother, if you’ll carry on, I will prevent you”.

Gathutkaca: 
“If you do, I’ll challenge”

Boma: 
“I will catch and arrest you”.

The fighting is unavoidable. Boma is of the view that if Gathutkaca fails to go to Amarta, Amarta will not be that strong. In the middle of the fighting, there comes Kresna to halt them and gives them enlightenment

Kresna: 
 “Hi Boma and Gathutkaca, stop fighting, please”

Boma: 
“Please do not stop and separate us, Father”

Kresna: 
“It is not good, between brothers to fight. You both can unite and join each-other in order to make the people happy."

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment